Monday, April 25, 2011

1st TORCS race at del val moto track feb 5, 2011



TORCS had the first race of the season at Austin Del Valle Motocross track/trail this past weekend and wow what a great start for the women’s class. I was excited to see two new little rippers that moved up from the B class.  More ladies equals more fun!
TORCS hasn’t had a full moto start in awhile so I was pretty anxious about the start since I had been practicing them recently. As soon as the gate went down I chicken winged it down the start and managed to get my first holeshot! What a great feeling that was, but knowing I was in the lead and someone was at my backdoor was kind of nerve racking. I kept my first place for a while, battled between first and second place until I went down in a turn on the track on the 4th lap, and knocked my bars crooked.  I got them straight and finished 22 seconds behind first place.  What an intense first race. This season is going to be fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment